Last Updated on:
Are you making custom ringtones for your Android device? Well if you are a techy person then you must be making it but if you are not then you must be facing problems in making ringtones for the Android phone. Nowadays there are so many apps and mp3 cutter which can help you turn any song into a ringtone.
So in this article, we will share some process with you to make ringtones with Garageband, RingDroid App, or any Ringtone Maker. Right now people can learn how to download free ringtones on phone from our site.
How To Make Ringtones for Android Using Ringdroid
RingDroid is a user based app which has many formats to make ringtone from like WAV, AAC, MP4, ARM, 3GPP on your Android phone. This app makes ringtone making process very easy. You will be able to make your desired ringtone in just one or two easy steps. Being free is the best part of this app and you can create your ringtones within minutes.
Copy the song to your phone’s internal storage
01. Connect your Android device to PC with the help of a USB cable.
02. Copy the song from Your PC and copy it into your Android device like you copy other things. Now you can eject your device from the computer.
Create the ringtone using RingDroid
01. If you don’t have Ringdroid, you can download from Here. If you have, Launch the app on your phone.
02. When you open the app, it will show all the music on your Phone small or longer duration. Scroll through the list of songs and find your desired one for making ringtone.
03. Tap on the song to select it.
04. You will need to set the slider at the start and end point of the song from where you want to cut the ringtone. Note: you can only make a ringtone up to 30 seconds.
05. Now Click on Save Floppy disk type button in top right
06. Name the ringtone and select the audio file type as Mp3.
Assign the ringtone using RingDroid
01. Once you save the ringtone, a pop-up will open with two options of either to save the ringtone as default for your phone or select it for any individual contact.
Assign the ringtone through your phone’s settings menu
Well, you can set your ringtone via phone settings, to see follow below.
01. Go to Settings > Sound & Notification > Ringtone > More ringtones
02. Find the ringtone you saved in the above step and set it as default
Assign the ringtone through your phone’s contacts menu
You can also assign the ringtone to any contact via phone app
01. Find the contact you want to set the ringtone for, open it.
02. Tap 3 dots … menu in top right
03. Tap Set ringtone then more ringtones
04. Choose the ringtone for that contact and click save.