Last Updated on:
Zedge ringtones site has become one of best app and website to provide free ringtones for Android and iPhone. There offers tons of Wallpapers and ringtones for every device. As there aren’t many iPhone ringtones websites which provide free ringtones for iPhone there comes zedge for a rescue. Many users who don’t know how to make ringtones for iPhone with iTunes use Zedge to download ringtones. Although we have also written a guide on using iTunes to make iPhone ringtones.
Well, this article is about Zedge and iPhone so if you don’t know How to download Zedge ringtones for iPhone just follow it through the end and you will learn it.
To use Zedge ringtones on your iPhone you need to go through 2 processes:
1. To Transfer Ringtones downloaded on PC to iPhone
2. then How to set it as iPhone ringtone.
How to Download Zedge Ringtone to iPhone/PC
Zedge ringtones provide all types of free ringtones for android phone, notifications, alarm sounds, and more. There are so many categories to go through like rap, blues, country, Jazz etc and even artists like Drake, Enrique etc.
Other than only music ringtones they also provide funny ringtones, SMS ringtones for iPhone 6, 6S, 7, 8, iPhone X as well. You can download Zedge ringtones to your PC or MAC and app on iPhone.
i) Online Download Zedge Ringtones to Computer
- Go to Zedge site for ringtones, Find the ringtone tab. You will be asked to sign in. You can skip it as well to download ringtones.
- Now in Ringtones tab, browse the ringtones you want to download.
- Click on the Ringtone you want to download Play it for seconds to see whether you like it or not.
- Once you have fixed your choice click on download button and save it on your PC.
Now after downloading the ringtone to your PC, only step left is to transfer it to iPhone. For that, you need any software or better use iTunes.
For Transferring ringtones from PC to iPhone
- You must have iTunes on your PC/MAC
- Connect your iPhone with iTunes via USB cable
- Let it process the data.
- Connect on iPhone icon and see if all files of iPhone are there or not.
- Now Go to Library > Songs in the Left side to see which song you want to transfer.
- Right Click on Song and Select Add to Device and click on the device of your iPhone name.
- Till now songs will be transferred to your iPhone. To check go to Devices > Music in the left sidebar.
ii) Download Ringtones to iPhone with Zedge App
As the Zedge app for iPhone is also available so you can download the ringtones to your Phone directly.
- Download the Zedge app for iOS
- Click on the Hamburger menu and go to Repositories.
- Choose the ringtone you want, click, and download it
- The ringtone will be saved automatically.
- On your iPhone, launch the Setting app and click “Sounds > Ringtone” under sound and vibration patterns menu.
Search for the new ringtone and select it.